We offer a range of courses by Distance Learning where you can obtain a qualification working from home. You will be allocated your own study pack and have a personal tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. You will be required to work through a series of tasks and activities designed to reinforce the learning process and demonstrate your knowledge. These qualifications are also available on-line.
Course available include:
- Business Administration Principles Certificate Level 2
- Common Health Conditions Certificate Level 2
- Customer Service Knowledge Level 2
- Principles of Dementia Care Level 2
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Equality and Diversity Certificate Level 2
- Understanding End of Life Care Level 2
- Principles of The Prevention and Control of Infection Level 2
- Information, Advice and Guidance Certificate Level 2
- Mental Health Awareness Level 2
- Nutrition and Health Level 2
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines Level 2
- Team Leading Certificate Level 2
- Certificate in Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care Level 2
We don’t just want our learners to achieve a qualification; we want them to succeed in their career goals. This is why our Distance Learning team are all industry professionals who can pass on their many years of experience to our learners, to make sure they get off to the best possible start in their new career.
We provide a job search service, posting details of relevant vacancies for students on our intranet and Facebook site while also using our employer contacts to keep you informed of any job opportunities via your tutor. We also keep in touch after you have successfully completed a course to see how you are progressing towards work and offer further support and we will invite you to our exclusive jobs fairs for current and former students.
If you would like further information about any of the courses detailed contact The Distance Learning Team on 0191 511 6127 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org