£1,500 could be yours if you take on an Apprentice.
Thanks to a new grant from the National Apprenticeship Service, for a limited time only we can offer employers a grant of £1,500 for taking on their first Apprentice in three years.
What you’ll get
- An apprentice that is work ready for your business
- An apprentice that has been put through a rigorous selection and recruitment process
- Free funding for training
- Free recruitment service
- Free college support
What you need to do to qualify
- Pay the apprentice wage of £92 per week
- Employ no more than 249 staff
- Have not employed an apprentice in the last three years
Sunderland College train Apprentices in a range of areas and can offer this grant to companies in the following industries:
|Contact Centre Operations||Customer Services|
|Hair and Beauty||Electrical|
To find out more call our Apprenticeship Team today on 0191 511 6484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org