Business and Management
Call 0191 511 6000
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who would like a career in HR management.
What do you need to apply for the course?
You must be 19 or over at the start of the academic year. You will also need to attend an interview with the course leader.
What are the key things you'll learn?
During this course you will learn how to:
- Analyse and utilise HR data to develop business proposals
- Manage and co-ordinate the HR function
- Identify the implications of employment legislation on the HR function
- Meet the organisation’s development needs
- Develop the role of coaching and mentoring within the organisation
How you will learn
You will learn through classroom sessions, individual study, group study and feedback from your tutor.
Where could this course take you?
After successfully completing this course you could seek employment within HR or you could progress in your current HR career.
What costs will you incur?
This course costs £1995 (2014/15 fee).
For more information about course costs contact our Student Services team on 0191 511 6000.