Hair, Beauty and Barbering
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone requiring the skills knowledge and understanding to be a successful Beauty Therapist, Hairdressing or Barbering entrepreneur. You will also gain an in-depth theoretical knowledge of the laws and regulations, which will impact on setting up and running a hair or beauty therapy business.
What do you need to apply for the course?
An NVQ Level 2 qualification in Beauty Therapy, Hairdressing or Barbering (or equivalent)
What are the key things you'll learn?
The course covers a range of theoretical skills including;
• Preparing to run a hairdressing or beauty business
• The knowledge and skills required to be a successful entrepreneur in the industry
• Assessing own auditability to setting up and running a business
• Understanding the risks involved
• Legislation and legal requirements
How you will learn
The course is classroom based and you will be required to produce a portfolio of evidence. Assessment of written work is undertaken within a classroom
Where could this course take you?
NVQ Level 3 in Hairdressing, Beauty Therapy or Barbering.
Open your own business.