How do I apply?
Applying to Sunderland College is really simple; we have outlined the process in our step by step guide below. Should you require any assistance in relation to your application please contact our international team and they will be happy to help.
1) Complete the International Application Form. (Please give us as much information about yourself as possible and answer all the questions and write/sign your name in the places where we ask you to). Please remember to include your passport number as we need this before we can issue any letters to you.
2) Please attach copies of your school/college/university certificates or diplomas to the application form.
3) Please include copies of any English language qualifications you have (e.g. IELTS, Cambridge).
4) Please post or email your application, school certificates, and English qualifications to us at:
Stone Cellar Road
5) On receipt of your application we will decide if the course you have applied for is suitable for your educational background and your level of English.
6) We will inform you if we can accept you and we will issue you with a conditional letter. This letter will ask you to pay your full tuition fees to secure your place on the course. Please see the fees section for details of how you can pay.
7) On receipt of your payment we will send you your CAS (confirmation of acceptance of studies) letter which will allow you to apply for your student visa, should you require one.
8) Once you have secured your visa, please inform us as soon as possible. At this point we will provide you with our Pre-Arrival Information Booklet. Complete the Notification form below and email it back to us so we can arrange to meet you upon arrival.
Useful contacts and Information
If you would like further information, please contact our international team:
Tel: +44 (0) 191 511 6453
Stone Cellar Road