Complete a five week (3 days per week) training course with Sunderland College with a guaranteed interview for a Taxi Driver job.
This programme will help you to develop your knowledge, skills and confidence in order to progress into employment with either Station Taxis or City Taxis.
You will gain skills in the following areas:
- The road passenger transport industry.
- Health and Safety in the industry.
- Develop theory, practical knowledge and skills to prepare you for a career in the road passenger transport industry.
- Customer Services
We will cover your costs for the following:
- DBS Check
- Medical (as required for licencing)
- Knowledge Test
- Passenger Assist Training (PATs)
Following successful completion of the course, you will have the opportunity of a guaranteed interview.
Course induction and enrolment date: Tuesday 4th June at 10am
Course start date: Wednesday 19th June
Interested? All training will take place at our Bede Campus
Book your place today! Call the employability team on 0191 511 6478 or email email@example.com
*course designed to help job seekers find work