- Partner with employers to co-design and co-deliver a career-focused curriculum within academic, technical and professional pathways.
- Strengthen our specialisms in growing areas of our regional economy, investing in digital industries, advanced manufacturing and engineering, construction, health and life sciences, and finance, professional, and business services.
- Innovate and support the development of the creative industries through cross-disciplinary working with colleagues from across the College and externally.
- Enhance SEND provision ensuring access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Continue to provide a dynamic and inclusive broad education and training curriculum.
- Grow our apprenticeship and higher education offer producing job-ready apprentices and graduates with the skills needed to progress into and through the labour market.
- Positively influence the English, maths and digital skills of our communities.
- Develop an innovative curriculum that focuses on training the economically inactive and upskilling the 50+ workforce to address labour market changes
Watch our full Strategic Plan: