Attractive benefits for this post include 35 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme.
Are you an experienced Learning and Development practitioner with strong business partnering skills? Do you have a desire to support a College with their employees’ personal development? Can you create engaging training that can be delivered through a range of methods including through coaching, e-learning and face to face sessions? If you answered yes to these questions then this could be the perfect position for you.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Education Partnership North East, based at our Washington campus you will support across our Hartlepool, Sunderland and Northumberland campuses. Our people vision is to unite our culture and empower our people, now is a great time to join us on this journey.
It goes without saying that you will already possess:
- Ability to work confidently and independently on all aspects of L&D
- Skills to identify and propose solutions to training needs in conjunction with line managers
- Manage cyclical training events
- Influence group and individual behaviours to support cultural changes required for successful implementation and adoption of processes and behavioural skills
- Ability to motivate and coach individuals
- Ability to deliver face to face training to meet the needs of the business
However, to progress and join our team, you will also need to demonstrate –
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders
- Strong background in all aspects of Learning and Development
- The ability to work with autonomy and from your own initiative
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Confident IT skills
Why should you apply?
- Onsite gym (Bede campus)
- Refectory facilities at each campus
- Onsite parking (Excluding City Campus)
- Staff awards
- Investment in PD
If you still believe that you have what it takes to join us and believe you can commit to our values then please read the attached job description and apply.
Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure Check.
To find out more about this great opportunity visit www.sunderlandcollege.ac.uk/vacancies alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 511 6046 to request an application pack. Please note we will only accept Sunderland College application forms.
All applications must be received by 5 pm on the 5th September 2019
We are working towards equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to PREVENT and safeguarding the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.