Post Ref 5870. 37 hours per week, Term Time Only.
£21,579.66 – £24,191.52 per annum, pro rata (dependent on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Faculty of Sport, Health and Wellbeing at Sunderland College for a Placement Assessor within the successful Health and Care team.
Applicants should have experience of engagement with relevant industrial experience to assist in the development, assessment of competency and operation of the work placement programme for our Childcare learners.
The job role will involve:
- Arrangement of appropriate placements for learners in line with awarding body stipulations.
- Carrying out assessments, particularly regarding competency on students within childcare placements as a requirement of the awarding body specification.
- Liaising with students, staff and placement hosts to arrange assessment visits.
- Arranging internal and external meetings in relation to placements.
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders.
Due to the nature of this post you will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure Check. We are big advocates of diversity so applications are welcome from anyone who’s suitably qualified.
To find out more about this great opportunity email email@example.com or call 0191 511 6046 to request an application pack.
All applications must be received by Friday 28 October 2016, 12noon.
It is anticipated that interviews will take place on Friday 11 November 2016.
We are working towards equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to PREVENT and safeguarding the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.