Experience and qualifications are not essential, as we will provide on the job training through collaboration with Sunderland College
This Apprenticeship opportunity will enable you to work towards a level two diploma qualification in Business Administration as well as completing functional Skills in English/Maths/IT as required and gain a unique experience, insight and skills of working within a range of high quality services that supports vulnerable adults. Our view is that this unique experience will prepare you for a rewarding career in a number of business settings and will develop your skills, knowledge and experience in all relevant aspects of administration, through on the job training.
To efficiently undertake basic administrative duties this may include:
- Dealing with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, taking messages and passing to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the Company
- Providing reception assistance and cover
- Data input and extraction, ensuring records are maintained in a timely manner and to a high degree of accuracy
- General administration duties such as photocopying, filing, typing and sorting of mail.
To develop and provide a professional level of customer service for the Company including:
- Responding to face to face and telephone enquiries in a friendly, professional and courteous manner, resolving issues where possible or escalating to an appropriate Manager when required.
- Liaising with other services within the Company, and with identified external contacts and stakeholders.
- Portraying a professional image, and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Good Communication Skills
- Friendly and Professional manner
- Organisation Skills.
- IT Skills
- Applicants should be committed, caring, energetic, flexible and have an interest in working with adults with a special need.
- A willingness to undertake training as part of the role
- A willingness to work with adults
- Friendly, professional and respectful approach
- Adaptable, flexible and motivated
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Patient and empathetic.