Course Type / Attendance
16 Weeks - Tuesday evenings 6-9pm
16-18 Year Olds, Adult
Award to be received
Who is this course for?
Our Level 2 CAD courses are for those who already have some experience in computing and want to increase their knowledge and skills.
What do you need to apply for the course?
You will need to show an interest in computer aided design for engineering.
What are the key things you'll learn?
- Be able to use a CAD workstation safely
- Be able to use key components in 2D CAD software
- Be able to create lines and shapes relative to a coordinate system
- Be able to use text, hatch and simple dimensioning routines
- Be able to modify existing drawings
- Be able to output a 2D drawing layout
How you will learn
This course is taught with a mixture of classroom based theory and practical work. Assessed via externally set test.
Where could this course take you?
These qualifications allow candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment in any sector that uses technical drawings, e.g. Mechanical engineering & Building & Construction.
What costs will you incur?
The course cost is £425