Course Type / Attendance
Call 0191 511 6000
Who is this course for?
- Anyone wanting to add to their Level 2 hair or barbering qualification.
- As a refresher course.
- Barbering apprentices.
What do you need to apply for the course?
Level 2 Barbering or Hairdressing Qualification.
What are the key things you'll learn?
- Correct handling of the tools
- Skin preparation for shaving
- Face Massage
- Patterns of hair growth
- How to deliver the smoothest possible shave
- How and why to use Hot and cold towels
- Health and safety when shaving
- The top shaving products to use
How you will learn
- 30-12.00 -Morning session will be based on theory and demonstrations.
- Afternoon session will be hands on with models ( must bring own model) under supervision.
- Models to arrive at 1.30pm
Where could this course take you?
- Level 3 barbering
- Level 3 hairdressing