Course Type / Attendance
16-18 Year Olds, Adult
Award to be received
RSL Level 3 Extended Diploma for Music Practitioners
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who would like to enhance their music technology skills and widen their knowledge of a range of areas in music.
What are the key things you'll learn?
- Digital Recording and Production
- Getting Work in Music
- Planning for a Career in Music
- Music Sequencing and Production
- Remixing and Production
- Development of Music Recording Technology
- Live Sound Engineering
- Music Event Health and Safety
- Music Stage Manager
How you will learn
You will be continuously assessed throughout the course by:
- Live and Studio-based Projects
- Written Investigations
- Workshop Sessions and Performances
- Evaluations/Rehearsal Logs
Where could this course take you?
After successfully completing this course you could progress onto university or seek employment within the music industry.
What costs will you incur?
If you are aged 19 or over, on the first day of your course, studying at Level 3 or above, you are able to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to cover the costs of your course, similar to arrangements for higher education students.
Trips will be organised during the course which will incur costs.