It’s less than a week to go now until A-level results day and in the run up to the event we get a lot of questions! So have a read of the below and check out some of the links we’ve found to help you prepare!
Getting Your Results
Sunderland College 2015 A-Level results are emailed out on Thursday 13th August but you can also pop into your campus to collect your results.
Make sure you have the password ready for on the day. Click here to log into your college email account and test it out!
Final decisions from universities on your offer(s) will appear on UCAS Track from around 8am on results day. Please keep in mind, the website does get very busy and you’ll need to be patient.
Don’t panic! On the day make sure to have some breakfast as you can’t make important decisions on an empty stomach. Whatever happens we’re here to help and our IAG (Information, Advice and Guidance) team will be around all day to give you a hand.
In Clearing you can see which courses have places remaining. You can use this service if:
- You already have your exam results but you have no offers, this is available now.
- You had conditional offers but your exam results didn’t go to plan. This is available from results day.
Find out more about Clearing by clicking here.
No matter what happens we’ll be here to help! Check out the following links for further advice on how to prepare.
- UCAS Preparing for Results
- The Student Room’s Guide to Results Day
- Huffington Post Young Voices Interview with Exam Results Helpline Advisor
- The Telegraph, A Step By Step Guide to Results Day