Course Type / Attendance
16-18 Year Olds, Adult
Who is this course for?
If you are aged between 16-24 and qualified below Level 3, traineeships are an opportunity to gain real work experience, job skills and improve your English and maths, if needed.
Traineeships give young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for, helping you to boost your careers prospects with an apprenticeship or other employment in the future.
What do you need to apply for the course?
- Level 2 qualification or below,
- GCSE English and Maths at Grade E/2 or above
- An interest in working in Business
What are the key things you'll learn?
- The opportunity to build your CV and get valuable work experience with a local employer, where you are able to learn about the business and the industry it operates in.
- Work preparation training will put you in a better position to gain an apprenticeship or other employment.
- Maths and English support, if needed, to help you with the literacy and numeracy skills needed to boost your career prospects, as well as improving your long-term chances and earning potential
How you will learn
- You will spend time in College developing your work readiness and employability skills through practically based workshops
- There will also be time spent with an employer for on-the-job work experience
Where could this course take you?
- An apprenticeship
- Further study at Level 3
What costs will you incur?