You can study T Levels as an alternative to A-Levels, apprenticeships or vocational courses and is the equivalent to 3 A-Levels.
T Levels focus on vocational skills and can help you to progress into skilled employment, further study or a higher apprenticeship.
Our first cohort of T Level students achieved an 87% pass rate, with students on our T Level construction courses achieving a 100% pass rate.
You will spend 80% of the course in your learning environment, gaining the skills that employers need. The other 20% is an industry placement, where you will put these skills into action.
Employers such as Lloyds Banking Group, Nestlé, Yorkshire Water, Persimmon Homes and the NHS have hosted T Level students on industry placements. Many employers retain T Level students following their course and support progression into an apprenticeship or another role.