|Start Date:||Duration:||Level:||Course location:||Course Type:|
|September||2 Years||Level 3||City Campus||T Levels|
This course focuses on the development of knowledge and skills needed to work in the Management and Administration sector.
The T Level is designed for post-16 students and is ideal if you are intending to progress directly into employment in the Management and administration sector.
A T level will support you into employment, an apprenticeship or for progression onto higher education and training.
It has been designed to deliver a high level of knowledge about the Management and Administration sector as well as the occupational skills required to enter the industry
You must achieve 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above, including English and Maths.
Teaching will include classroom, workshop and project activities, with a minimum of 45 days industry placement.
In terms of assessment, students must complete the following:
- Two externally set examinations covering the knowledge and skills in a variety of contexts related to the industry
- One employer set project covering the core components
- One externally set assignment made up of a number of tasks covering the knowledge and skills from the occupational specialism: Business Support
You require an understanding of English and Maths and should have achieved a minimum of grade 4 at GCSE.
You will complete a mandatory industry placement during your two years of study. The placement will be a minimum of 45 days, where you will be given the opportunity to work with an employer to develop your career-ready skills whilst you study.
You will complete a minimum 45 days industry placement and participate in employer set projects.
This is a full-time course delivered over 2 years, including an industry placement.
Full-time course delivered over 2 years. Your timetable will be confirmed at the start of term.
T Level Technical Qualification in Management and Administration Core Unit:
- Business Context
- Quality and Compliance
- Policies and Procedures
- Project and Change Management
- Business Behaviours
Occupational Specialism: Business Support
- Supporting the overall running and operation of an organisation
- Using prioritisation skills to support time management and delivery of workloads
- Considering improvements and recommend ways to develop and improve business practices
- Developing effective communication with a range of stakeholders to support business practices
- Managing the flow of information through the organisation
City and Guilds
T Levels have been designed with leading businesses and employers to give you the knowledge and skills you need.
You will spend 80% of your time in the classroom and 20% on a 45-day placement with an employer to give you the skills and knowledge companies look for.
This course is designed to prepare you for employment, an apprenticeship or higher education and training.
A-Level student Olivia hoping for more medal glory this year after stepping up to English Karate’s U21/Senior Kata squad.
May 12, 2022
Students were recently challenged to create an innovative logo that would be used as part of an exciting new safeguarding and wellbeing initiative
May 9, 2022
Helen Whately MP recently visited Bede Campus to find out how investment in facilities has revolutionised skills and education training
May 4, 2022