We have launched a competitive scholarship scheme that will fund fees for a Higher Education course commencing in September 2024. The scheme has been created to support progressing students’ future career aspirations enabling them to study a Higher Education course of their choice at Sunderland College.
To apply for the Scholarship students must:
- Apply for Higher Education course at Sunderland College
- Meet the course requirements and accept an offer
- Submit a Principal’s Scholarship application form (short form outlining what your career aspirations are and how a higher education course will support your future ambitions)
- Applicants must apply for a course by 6th May 2024
- Applicants should accept their offer within 15 days of receipt
- Deadline for Principals Scholarship application is 20th May 2024
- Applications will be assessed and scholarship will be awarded in writing via email by 17th June 2024
Find out about our course offer and get advice and guidance on the application process, finance, funding and our new Principal's Scholarship Scheme. Come to one of our pop-up events at either our Bede or City campus to find out more. Look out for details of the events on your student desktop and college TV screens. To book for an event sign up below.
To be eligible for the Principal's Higher Education Scholarship, you must:
The Principal's Scholarship will fund course fees for the successful applicants. Successful applicants will not be required to pay course fees.
The Principal's scholarship is not awarded in cash.
Unsuccessful applicants will be provided with advice and guidance on how to fund their course fees via Higher Education loans, employer sponsorships (where appropriate) or self-funding.