Whether you’re looking to come to Sunderland College or are already a student, we offer a range of services to help answer your questions and help solve any issues that might arise while studying with us.
Our Matrix-accredited College Guidance Service offers potential and current students informal and impartial advice on the many aspects of studying with us.
They can provide:
- Information on all College courses, including home study
- Information on financial assistance available
- Information on childcare support and crèche provision
- Advice on access and support for disabled students and those with learning difficulties
- Guidance to aid transition into employment, training or higher education
- Guidance on a change of career
If you would like to talk to a Guidance Officer please ring 0191 511 6000 and our Customer Service Advisers will arrange an appointment.