Information, Advice and Guidance
Whether you’re looking to come to Sunderland College or are already a student with us, our Matrix-accredited Information, Advice and Guidance team is here to help you.
We can help you with:
- Information on all College courses, including home study
- Guidance to aid transition into employment, training or higher education
- Guidance on changing courses or careers
- Course applications and enrolling onto a course
- Referrals to other services including Student Welfare and the Learning Support Team
If you would like to talk to a Guidance Officer please ring 0191 511 6000 and our Customer Service Advisers will arrange an appointment.
Current students can also access the Information, Advice and Guidance service on Moodle by clicking here.