We offer a range of FREE courses by Distance Learning where you can obtain a qualification working from home. You will be allocated your own study pack and have a personal tutor who you can contact throughout your studies. You will be required to work through a series of tasks and activities designed to reinforce the learning process and demonstrate your knowledge. These qualifications are also available on-line.
Courses available include:
- Common Health Conditions Certificate Level 2
- Counselling Skills Certificate Level 2
- Customer Service Knowledge Certificate Level 2
- Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care Certificate Level 2
- Equality and Diversity Level 2
- Information, Advice and Guidance Certificate Level 2
- Mental Health Awareness Certificate Level 2
- Nutrition and Health Certificate Level 2
- Principles of Business Administration Certificate Level 2
- Principles of Care Planning Certificate Level 2
- Principles of Dementia Care Certificate Level 2
- Principles of The Prevention and Control of Infection Certificate Level 2
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities Certificate Level 2
- Team Leading Knowledge Certificate Level 2
- Understanding Autism Certificate Level 2
- Understanding End of Life Care Certificate Level 2
- Understanding Safe Handling of Medicines Certificate Level 2
- Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes Certificate Level 2
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges Certificate Level 2
We don’t just want our learners to achieve a qualification; we want them to succeed in their career goals. This is why our Distance Learning team are all industry professionals who can pass on their many years of experience to our learners, to make sure they get off to the best possible start in their new career.
We provide a job search service, posting details of relevant vacancies for students on our intranet and Facebook site while also using our employer contacts to keep you informed of any job opportunities via your tutor. We also keep in touch after you have successfully completed a course to see how you are progressing towards work and offer further support and we will invite you to our exclusive jobs fairs for current and former students.