Whether you’re looking to come to Sunderland College or are already a student with us, our Matrix-accredited Information, Advice and Guidance team is here to help you.
We can help you with:
- Information on all College courses, including home study
- Guidance to aid transition into employment, training or higher education
- Guidance on changing courses or careers
- Course applications and enrolling onto a course
- Referrals to other services including Student Welfare and the Learning Support Team
Careers Programme Calendar
We offer an extensive programme of careers guidance and support throughout the year. To view our latest calendar, please click here.
To speak to a member of the College Guidance Team please call 0191 5116000 or if you would like to book a face to face appointment our Customer Service Advisers would be happy to arrange this for you.
Current students can also access the Information, Advice and Guidance service on Moodle by clicking here.
If you are looking for information about different career options, you can access Careers Coach, where you will find details about job roles, employment rates and the qualifications you will need to get there.
For advice and information about Higher Education can also be found here – www.futureme.ac.uk